Local Leaders United
The Rotary Club of Marietta unites leaders from all walks of life, amplifying their individual contributions to make Marietta and the world a better place to live and work.
- Join Leaders: Connect with leaders from our community and the world
- Exchange Ideas: Expand your network and your worldview
- Take Action: Help create lasting change in our community and other communities around the world
- Get Directions »
Stories about the recent activities of our club. Learn more »
Since 1985, Rotary has invested hundreds of millions of dollars in the effort to rid the world of the polio virus.
What’s happening. See Full Calendar
- October 19th, 2019: Marietta 100th Anniversary Meeting
- October 23rd, 2019: Marietta No Meeting
- October 24th, 2019: Marietta Special Meeting with Kiwannis Club of Marietta- DEA Take Back
- October 30th, 2019: Marietta Grant Rivera-Superintendent of Marietta City Schools
- November 6th, 2019: Marietta Jennifer Brett, Sr.-Journalist, Atlanta Jounal Constitution, "Triumphs and Tragedies"
- November 13th, 2019: Marietta Dr. Avril Beckford, Chief Pediatric Officer, Wellstar Health System
- November 20th, 2019: Marietta William J. de St. Aubin
- November 27th, 2019: Marietta No Meeting-Happy Thanksgiving!
- December 4th, 2019: Marietta Lt. Jose Valentin "Today's Salvation Army"
- December 11th, 2019: Marietta Regular Meeting
- December 18th, 2019: Marietta No Meeting
- December 19th, 2019: Marietta Joint Holiday Meeting with Kiwanis
- December 25th, 2019: Marietta No Meeting-Merry Christmas!
- January 1st, 2020: Marietta No Meeting-Happy New Year!
A comprehensive source for Club officers, district leaders and everyday Rotarians. Learn more »
Wednesdays, 12:15 pm
Hilton Atlanta/Marietta Conference C
500 Powder Springs St.
Marietta, GA 30064
PresidentChristopher Bethel TreasurerBradley Leskoven Foundation ChairBrooke Susan Cohen
Membership ChairKelly Maxwell Service ChairTyler Stephens Public Image ChairThomas Sherrer, Jr.
Executive Secretary/DirectorMarla Blackstone
Rotary District 6900
District GovernorJim Squire Assistant GovernorMark Barbour District Governor ElectKirk Driskell District Governor NomineeMary Ligon District SecretaryCarol Lipphardt District TreasurerJames Marosek District Foundation ChairCheryl Greenway
District Membership ChairJaclyn Donovan Rotary CouncilCobb
Narayan Sengupta (Chair)